Void Filling in Gainesville
From Driveways to Right of Ways, We Have You Covered
Ground erosion under cement slabs will eventually lead to gaps under the surface, creating a hazard for those standing above. Allow our team at Lift It Rite to fix the problem with our state-of-the-art void-filling system. We service driveways, stoops, right of ways, and many other types of concrete slabs.
Some of the benefits of using polyurethane to fill in voids include:
- Polyurethane foam is strong, supporting over 7,200 pounds per square foot
- Much more cost effective than a complete concrete replacement
- It will not cause your concrete to change color or be stained
- It will not cause damage to any surrounding landscaping
- Polyurethane cures quickly, allowing you to walk on the surface within no time
- Unlike other fillers, polyurethane will not shrink over time
For more information about our void filling services, call us at (470) 294-0313.
Quality You Can Trust
- Quick Cure Time
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- Backed by Product Manufacturer
- Stronger than Crystalline Bedrock